How do you work out how much Nitrogen to apply?
A reliable, precise, proven and profit driven system, CF N-Min enables farmers to optimise Nitrogen utilisation by making the most of Additional Available Nitrogen. With the aim of balancing Nitrogen inputs to achieve the maximum economic output.
CF N-Min not only measures the amount of Nitrogen in the soil at that time but also what will become available to the crop between the spring and harvest- the Additional Available Nitrogen. Don't miss out on free Nitrogen!
With the largest soil N dataset in the UK and the our resources behind them, both N-Min and N-Calc are subject to ongoing investment, research and an exacting trials programme. This makes sure they remain as relevant and accurate as possible with rotations changing, new varieties becoming popular and farming practices developing.
Getting started with CF N-Min- Farmers
- CF N-Min and N-Calc are carried out simply and effectively in conjunction with your CF Fertilisers distributor.
- They will supply the N-Min kit and talk you through how it is used on the farm, collecting soil samples, returning these for analysis and delivering the results.
- They will also work with you on using these alongside N-Calc to ascertain the optimum Nitrogen applications for your enterprise based on your crops, varieties, yield targets and quality aspirations.
- CF N-Min is an essential tool for all arable growers looking to get the highest economic efficiency from their crops, but is particularly recommended in the following situations:
- New fields
- Fields with unknown history
- Where organic manure has been applied
- High organic matter is present in the soil
- Diverse soil types
- Fields that have grown crops that are known to leave behind large residues of Nitrogen
Getting started with CF N-Min- Agronomists
To offer the CF N-Programme (N-Min and N-Calc) to your farmer customers, it's quick and straight forward.
- Click the Login button in the top right corner of this web page.
- Click the register button and enter your details. Please note that only pre-registered businesses can sign up. To find out if your business has pre-registered start to type your company name in the 'company name' field and it will automatically pre-populate. If your company name does not appear please contact us on email@example.com and this can be arranged.
- Once you have registered you will receive an activation email which will confirm your access to the system and you can begin to log your intended samples.
- CF N-Min sampling can now be completed through Envirofield.
- For costing and invoicing queries please contact Hill Court Farm Research on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full how to guides are available here.
- For full details on how to action this are available here.
CF N-Min results give you the most accurate soil N view available.
The CF N-Min test is available across the UK and is accessed through our distributor network.