CF N-Min® is the most comprehensive soil Nitrogen test available in the UK.
A reliable, precise, proven and profit driven system, CF N-Min enables farmers to optimise Nitrogen utilisation by making the most of Additional Available Nitrogen. With the aim of balancing Nitrogen inputs to achieve the maximum economic output.
CF N-Min not only measures the amount of Nitrogen in the soil at that time but also what will become available to the crop between the spring and harvest- the Additional Available Nitrogen. Don't miss out on free Nitrogen!
With the largest soil N dataset in the UK and the our resources behind them, both N-Min and N-Calc are subject to ongoing investment, research and an exacting trials programme. This makes sure they remain as relevant and accurate as possible with rotations changing, new varieties becoming popular and farming practices developing.
CF N-Min in practice
Getting started with CF N-Min- Farmers
Getting started with CF N-Min- Agronomists
To offer the CF N-Programme (N-Min and N-Calc) to your farmer customers, it's quick and straight forward.
- Click the Login button in the top right corner of this web page
- Click the register button and enter your details. Please note that only pre-registered businesses can sign up. To find out if your business has pre-registered start to type your company name in the 'company name' field and it will automatically pre-populate. If your company name does not appear please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and this can be arranged.
- Once you have registered you will receive an activation email which will confirm your access to the system and you can begin to log your intended samples.
- Full how to guides are available here.
- CF N-Min sampling can now be completed through Envirofield. For full details on how to action this are available here.
- For costing and invoicing queries please contact Hill Court Farm Research on email@example.com
CF N-Min results give you the most accurate soil N view available.
The CF N-Min test is available across the UK and is accessed through our distributor network.