CF Standard Terms and Conditions for the supply of Fertiliser
CF Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
CF Scratch Card Terms and Conditions
CF N-Min Service Terms and Conditions
Suppliers to CF Fertilisers: General Conditions of Purchase
CF Fertilisers Website Terms and Conditions
CF Fertilisers UK Ltd maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site.
The Site and its contents are designed to comply with UK laws and regulations. Although accessible by others, it and its content are intended for access and use by UK residents only
Through your access to and use of the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set forth below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may freely browse the Site. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal and business use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of CF Fertilisers UK Ltd. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used as except as provided herein and without the express written permission of CF Fertilisers UK Ltd.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, CF Fertilisers UK Ltd. The use of these /images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Unauthorized use of the /images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- While CF Fertilisers UK Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, CF Fertilisers UK Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. CF Fertilisers UK Ltd further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither CF Fertilisers UK Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. This includes damages to, or for viruses that may infect, your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS AVAILABLE" without warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. CF Fertilisers UK Ltd, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further CF Fertilisers UK Ltd, and its affiliates, are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of CF Fertilisers UK Ltd and others. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of CF Fertilisers UK Ltd or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that CF Fertilisers UK Ltd will aggressively enforce intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- CF Fertilisers UK Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk. CF Fertilisers UK Limited cannot accept any responsibility for the content or availability of material on sites you access from our site by means of a hyperlink. You are also advised to read any terms and conditions governing the use of any sites you access from our site by means of a hyperlink.
- Each provision of these terms and conditions excluding or limiting liability shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances and shall remain in force notwithstanding the termination of the Contract howsoever occasioned.
- No waiver of any breach of these terms and conditions by CF Fertilisers UK Limited shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision.
- Although CF Fertilisers UK Ltd may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, CF Fertilisers UK Ltd is under no obligation to do so and CF Fertilisers UK Ltd assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate the law. CF Fertilisers UK Ltd will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing CF Fertilisers UK Ltd to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
CF Fertilisers UK Ltd assumes no liability for reliance on, or any errors or omissions in, the information provided in relation to the product selector and advice given on this Site. Whilst we have used all reasonable efforts to ensure that the most appropriate product is selected based on the information that you have provided, actual product selection must be based on farm specific analysis. For a precise farm specific recommendation please contact your FACTS Qualified Adviser who will use the CF Fertilisers N-Min® service & N-Calc system to provide you with your blueprint for growth.
- CF Fertilisers UK Ltd reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
- CF Fertilisers UK Ltd is a UK company and these terms and conditions are intended to be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law.
CF Fertilisers UK Ltd may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.